We have been involved in some of Canberra’s more prominent building projects including:
- National Arboretum Village Centre
- Centenary Hospital for Women and Children
- National Portrait Gallery
- Canberra Outlet Centre
- Australian Institute of Sport’s Elite Testing and Training Facility
- Canberra Institute of Technology’s Sustainable Skills Training Hub
- AFP’s Forensic Facility, Majura
- Charnwood Joint Emergency Services Centre
In recent years we have expanded our business to include sheet metal fabrication services of aluminium, stainless steel and pre-finished and galvanised steel.
Through an in-house service we are able to provide significant cost and time savings for our clients.
Delnas Metal Roofing is committed to projects of all sizes – whether you want a new roof, a roof conversion (changing existing roof tiles to metal) or need roof maintenance we will work closely with you to understand your specific requirements and ensure all work is completed to the highest of standards.